We are discontinuing this Gepco product and replacing it with the identical Clark Cable wire CD7506. Right now the Gepco stock is limited. If your order is over our stock amount we will substitute with the Clark Cable wire.
This is our custom-built HD SDI/Digital/Video/Clock 75ohm coaxial cable. Construction is BNC, RCA or F-Type with Gepco VSD2001 RG-6 style cable. Gepco wire is very high quality wire, used in the best studios for it's ultimate qualities and durability. Gepco VSD2001 cable is moderately stiff, durable, medium-weight cable, with 18awg solid center conductor and dual shielded with 95% braided and 100% foil.
Gepco VSD2001 supports 4.5GHz - 4.5Gb/s bandwidth for uncompressed HDTV transmission. Fully supports SMPTE 424M 3G-SDI, SMPTE 372M Dual Link HD-SDI (2 required), SMPTE 292M HD-SDI, SMPTE 344M ED-SDI, SMPTE 259M SD-SDI, Analog video, Digital audio AES3id or SPDIF, word clock, and more. By specification SDI, HD-SDI, SPDIF, Component (RGB and Y/Pb/Pr), Composite video and Clock all have the same wire requirement of 75ohm coaxial cable, so this fits the needs for all digital audio, video and Clock. Typically SPDIF uses RCAs, SDI and Clock uses BNCs, and Video uses both BNCs and RCAs.
- Our top quality coaxial cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Gepco VSD2001 RG-6 HD coaxial cable
- Double shielded 95% braided and 100% foil
- Connector options
- Kings BNC connectors (6GHz Bandwidth)
- Neutrik RearTWIST BNC (4.5GHz Bandwidth)
- Compression RCA (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Compression F-Type (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Color boot (for RearTWIST only)
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth
- Low Attenuation & Return Loss
- Precision 75 ohm Impedance
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft.
- Any length available upon request including longer lengths
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
VSD2001 Attenuation (dB per 100ft)
VHD2001M Maximum recommended run lengths (estimated)
||424M Uncompressed HDTV
||295M Uncompressed HDTV
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with Kings BNC connectors.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with Kings BNC connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.