This is our custom-built Quad 13 AWG (8-conductor) speaker cable with overall (round) rubber jacket, made with Horizon SS8 wire. Quad means it carries four speaker channels for things like sub and tri-amped main speaker sets. This is a heavy-duty round rubber (PVC) jacketed speaker cable with great flexibility. These are excellent sounding cables and are perfect for live sound applications. Pick the connectors you need: 1/4", Banana, Speakon, Fork and EP. If you pick 1/4", 4 pole Speakon, banana, or fork it will have a fanout of your selection with shrink color code.
We can make these in any configuration and there are way too many to list here, please contact us for additional options if you do not see what you need below.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need
- Connectors that do not require a fanout
- Speakon 8 pole (all channels wired, pinout info required) (Neutrik)
- EP 8 pole Male and Female (all channels wired, pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- Connectors that require a fanout (fans out to 4 connectors for channel 1, 2, 3, and 4)
- All 4 connectors on the fanout are the same (if you need different please contact us)
- 1/4" Large, 1/4" Large Gold (G&H)
- 1/4" Female (Switchcraft)
- 1/4" Right Angle, 1/4" Right Angle Gold (G&H)
- Speakon 4 pole Straight (single channel wired as 1 +/- unless requested otherwise) (Neutrik)
- Speakon 4 pole Right Angle (single channel wired as 1 +/- unless requested otherwise) (Neutrik)
- Speakon 4 pole Male (single channel wired as 1 +/- unless requested otherwise) (Neutrik)
- Dual Black Banana, Dual Red Banana, and Dual Gold Banana (Horizon)
- Dual Split Gold Banana (Dayton)
- Dual Split Gold Spade Terminals (Dayton)
- Dual Split Fork or Spade Terminals
- EP 4 pole Male and Female (single channel wired, pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- EP 6 pole Male and Female (single channel wired, pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- Great price
- Horizon SS6 Commercial Series wire
- Optional color label
- Optional Braided sleeve on fanout short fanouts, Standard on long
- Number Label (fanout only)
- Numbered: 1-4 (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Shrink Color Master" option that you pick)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Select fanout length
- * Because this cable is short, fanout length may need to be adjusted when built
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with yellow master color label and red shrink color labels and 1/4" and EP connectors.
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with yellow master color label and red shrink color labels and 1/4" and EP connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on cable end A (only select if fanout is required)
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on cable end B (only select if fanout is required)
- Label: Text label on the "Shrink Color Master"
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Label: Channel 1 color on fanout (only applies for fanout)
- Shrink Color Label 2: Channel 2 color on fanout (only applies for fanout)
- Shrink Color Label 3: Channel 3 color on fanout (only applies for fanout)
- Shrink Color Master: For Speakons, EP, and/or splits to fanouts
- Speaker Cable End A: Connectors for A end
- Speaker Cable End B: Connectors for B end