This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF high-grade microphone cable, Construction is Neutrik XLRs with RapcoHorizon MIC5 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. RapcoHorizon MIC5 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable. If you are on more of a budget, you might consider the MIC1 cables.
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price!
- RapcoHorizon MIC5 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.