TDIF (Tascam Digital Interface) uses a 25-pin D-sub cable to transmit and/or receive up to eight channels of digital audio between compatible devices. TDIF uses a bidirectional connection, meaning that only one cable is required to connect the eight ins and outs of one device or another. Common lengths (in feet): 5, 10, 15, 20.
- (25) conductor, 24 AWG stranded bare copper
- Utilizing an overall aluminum/polyester tape shield and 24 AWG 7/32 T.C. drain wire
- Black matte PVC jacket is very flexible yet durable
- Quality metal connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: 25COND-MULTICBL
- Conductor Gauge: 24 gauge
- Shield: overall aluminum/polyester and 24 AWG 7/32 T.C. drain wire
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.345"