This is our custom-built Gold "Silent" TS to Gold TS Hi-Z1 Unbalanced Line Cable or Guitar and Instrument cable (TS is 1/4" mono or unbalanced connector). The Gold TS Silent is a special version of a TS plug with integrated switch which automatically mutes (shorts) a guitar cable to avoid annoying pops and squeals when hot swapping guitars. Construction is Neutrik gold TS connectors with Horizon Hi-Z1 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Horizon Hi-Z1 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable. If you are looking for something a bit heavier, you might consider the Concert1 cables.
- Our high-quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Horizon Concert1 cable
- Neutrik Gold connectors
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional upgrade to Black and Gold Connectors
- Optional colored boot (**Note the boots shade of color differs for the straight and the right angle connectors.) (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.