This is our custom-built Horizon RG-59 Clock/SDI/SPDIF/Video 75ohm coaxial cable. Construction is Horizon RG59.MK cable and your selection of connectors. Horizon RG59.MK cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable, with, 24awg center and a 95% coverage braided shield.
By specification SPDIF, Component (RGB and Y/Pb/Pr), Composite video and Clock all have the same wire requirement of 75ohm coaxial cable, so this fits the needs for both digital audio, video and Clock. Typically SPDIF uses RCAs, Clock uses BNCs, and Video uses both BNCs and RCAs. There are many factors affecting digital and video performance, for example noise in the environment, bit rate or data rate, and cable characteristics. As a good rule of thumb it is good to keep SPDIF runs to 10ft to 15ft maximum, and video runs under 25ft, and as always the shorter the run the better.
- Our high quality coaxial cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Horizon RG59.MK coaxial cable
- Single shielded, 95% braid
- Connector options:
- Kings BNC connectors (6GHz Bandwidth) -- Very high quality connector
- Neutrik RearTWIST BNC (4.5GHz Bandwidth) -- Best all around connector
- Soldered BNC (Unknown Bandwidth) -- Solid cable connection but risk of impedance mismatch
- Amphenol Female BNC (4GHz Bandwidth) -- Very high quality connector
- Neutrik Gold Soldered RCA (Unknown Bandwidth) -- Solid cable connection but risk of impedance mismatch
- Soldered F-Type (Unknown Bandwidth) -- Solid cable connection but risk of impedance mismatch
- Color boot (for RearTWIST only)
- Body label band (for soldered RCA only)
- 1 GHz specified Bandwidth
- Optional Color label
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft.
- Any length available upon request including longer lengths
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
Horizon RG-59 Attenuation (dB per 100ft)
||Photo 1 shows 5' cable with Neutrik RearTWIST BNC and Soldered RCA connectors.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with Neutrik RearTWIST BNC and Soldered RCA connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.