This is our custom-built Carol Brand RG-6 Clock/SDI/SPDIF/Video 75ohm coaxial cable. Construction is RG6/U coaxial cable with your selection of connectors. Connectors are all compression fit connectors which are tight fitting solid connectors with a corrosive resistant nickel finish. Our RG6/U cable is a coaxial style cable that is moderately flexible, fairly durable, light-weight cable, with 18awg center and 100% coverage dual layer shield.
By specification SPDIF, Component (RGB and Y/Pb/Pr), Composite video and Clock all have the same wire requirement of 75ohm coaxial cable, so this fits the needs for digital audio, video and Clock. Typically SPDIF uses RCAs, Clock uses BNCs, and Video uses both BNCs and RCAs. There are many factors affecting digital and video performance, for example noise in the environment, bit rate or data rate, and cable characteristics. As a good rule of thumb it is good to keep SPDIF runs to 10ft to 15ft maximum, and video runs under 25ft, and as always the shorter the run the better.
- Our top quality coaxial cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- RG6/U Cable
- Dual shield 100% foil and 60% braid
- Connector options:
- Compression BNC (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Compression RCA (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Compression F-Type (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft.
- Any length available upon request including longer lengths
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out", "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
Carol Brand RG-6/U Attenuation (dB per 100ft)
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable with brown shrink color label and BNC connectors.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with brown shrink color label and BNC connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.