This is our custom-built 10AWG zip cord-styled speaker cable. Construction is our high definition OFC 10 GA speaker cable. This has a clear jacket with a red stripe on the positive wire side. It is a heavy-duty ultra-durable copper speaker cable with great flexibility. These are amazing sounding speaker cables and are perfect for studio applications.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need - See below for all options
- 1/4" (G&H)
- 1/4" Female (Switchcraft)
- Dual Black
- Dual Split Gold Banana (Dayton)
- Dual Split Fork or Spade Terminals
- Speakon 2, 4, or 8 pole
- EP 4, 6, or 8 pole Male and Female (pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- Great price
- EHS 10 GA oxygen free copper OFC wire
- Optional color label
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable with an orange shrink color label and gold 1/4" connectors.
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with an orange shrink color label and gold 1/4" connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.