This is our custom-built 5 pin XLRM to 5 pin XLRF DMX-512 120ohm digital lighting control cable with 1 pair wire (only 3 pins wired). Construction is Neutrik XLRs with our own EHS PRO-DMX1 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. PRO-DMX1 wire we had specially made to our spec as an upgrade to Horizon DMX1. It has a true 120ohm impedance and a better shield with both 100% foil and braided shield. It is designed for greater performance and durability. It is very flexible, durable, medium-weight cable, with 24awg twisted pair core and a dual shield with braid and 100% coverage foil.
- Our high-quality control cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price!
- Event Horizon & Services PRO-DMX1 cable (single pair shielded wire, only 3 pins will be wired).
- Neutrik 5 Pin XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable with yellow shrink labels.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel connectors and yellow shrink labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.