This wire has been discontinued and stock is limited
This is our custom-built Triple 13 AWG (6-conductor) speaker cable with an overall (round) rubber jacket made with Horizon SS6 wire. Triple means it carries three speaker channels for things like tri-amping or sub and bi-amped main speaker sets. This is a heavy-duty round rubber (PVC) jacketed speaker cable with great flexibility. These are excellent sounding cables and are perfect for live sound applications.
We can make these in any configuration, and there are way too many to list here, please contact us for additional options if you do not see what you need below.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need - See below for all options
- Connectors that do not require a fanout
- Speakon 8 pole (pinout info required) (Neutrik)
- EP 6, 8 pole Male and Female (pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- Connectors that require a fanout (fanout to 3 connectors)
- 1/4" Large (G&H)
- 1/4" Female (Switchcraft)
- Speakon 4 pole (Neutrik)
- Banana Connectors
- Fork or Spade Terminals
- EP 4 pole Male and Female (pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- Great price
- Horizon SS6 Commercial Series wire
- Optional color label
- Optional Braided sleeve on fanout short fanouts, Standard on long
- Number Label (fanout only)
- Numbered: 1-3 (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Shrink Color Master" option that you pick)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Select fanout length
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with green master color label and blue shrink color labels and 1/4" and Speakon connectors.
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with green master color label and blue shrink color labels and 1/4" and Speakon connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.