This is our custom-built Gold "Silent" TS to Gold TS Concert1 Unbalanced Line Cable or Guitar and Instrument cable (TS is 1/4" mono or unbalanced connector). The Gold TS Silent is a special version of a TS plug with integrated switch which automatically mutes (shorts) a guitar cable to avoid annoying pops and squeals when hot swapping guitars. Construction is Neutrik gold TS connectors with Horizon Concert1 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Horizon Concert1 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable. If you are on more of a budget, you might consider the Hi-Z1 cables.
- Our high-quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Horizon Concert1 cable
- Neutrik Gold connectors
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional upgrade to Black and Gold Connectors
- Optional colored boot (**Note the boots shade of color differs for the straight and the right angle connectors.) (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 8' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.