This is our custom-built TS to TS Unbalanced line miniature / thin cable (TS is 1/4" mono or unbalanced connector). Construction is Neutrik TS connectors with Mogami 2368 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2368 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable. If you are looking for something a bit heavier, you might consider the 2319 cables.
Mogami 2368 "miniature" wire is an excellent pick when a larger wire size is a problem. This is the thinnest unbalanced cable we sell at .079" thick. Don't let its size fool you. It is a great cable with 28 AWG center conductor and a wrapped shield. Though because of the thin conductors, it would be best to limit the length of the cable. Flex life is 43,000 cycles (which is very good).
This is designed for low impedance applications and is not best for high impedance guitars and instruments.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2368 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik TS connectors with multiple configurations:
- Flat Right Angle (Hicon brand)
- Right Angle Male to Straight Male
- Right Angle Male to Right Angle Male
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel straight connectors and the back of one for a better idea of the thickness.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.