This is our custom-built TRS 1/4" to Two TS 1/4" stereo/dual pickup guitar/instrument cable. Construction is Neutrik TRS & TS connectors with Mogami 2528 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2528 cable is a dual unbalanced cable in a zip-cord style and is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable. Cable is constructed as a "Y" for a Left-Right split, wired TRS out to two TS connectors, one shrink labeled White and wired to the Tip for left, the other shrink labeled Red and wired to the Ring for right.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2528 cable
- Neutrik TRS & TS connectors
- Optional upgrade to:
- All Black and Gold Connectors
- All Nickel with Right Angle TS Connectors
- All Black and Gold with Right Angle TS Connectors
- Optional colored boot (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Shrink labeled White and Red
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows two ends.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.