This is our custom-built TT to XLRF top quality 2 channel Mogami snake cable (2 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik TT and XLRF with Mogami 2930 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number label. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse.Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2930 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top-quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 2 sends configuration
- Great price
- Mogami 2930 cable
- Neutrik connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number label
- Optional colored boots
- Pick one color for all
- Multi-Color is 2 colors: Brown, Red
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Shrink Color Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 9 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with red shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with red shrink color labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Colored Boot (for XLR connectors only)
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the TT end
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on the XLRF end
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)