This is our custom-built 2 (two) D-sub 25 males to TRS 1/4" top quality 16 channel Mogami snake cable. You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is two D-sub 25 pin male connectors fanned out from the main snake body to Neutrik TRS 1/4" with Mogami 2934 cable; fanout wires have braided sleeve for protection, connectors have fanout of shrink tubing for color code and strain relief and are number labeled. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2934 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top-quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2934 cable
- Dual D-Sub 25 pin connectors
- Neutrik TRS 1/4" connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number label
- TRS 1/4" Numbered: 1-16 (unless requested otherwise)
- D-Subs Numbered: 1-8 and 9-16 (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional colored boots
- Pick one color for all
- Multi-Color is 10 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray, White, Black (repeat)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select the D-Sub Hood
- Black Plastic: Heavy-duty black plastic hood
- Metal: Heavy-duty, extreme durability, and RFI/EMI protection.
- Metal 45deg Out: Heavy-duty, output at 45 degree, extreme durability, and RFI/EMI protection.
- Select the D-Sub Hood Screw Type
- American: the most common type on most gear
- Metric: Fairly uncommon
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 13 inch
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with blue and violet shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with blue and violet shrink color labels and green master.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Gear at D-Sub End: Please tell us what gear you are connecting this to so we can confirm the pinout (Make, Model, Connector if applicable)
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on D-Sub end
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on the TRS 1/4" end
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake at fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)