This is our custom-built TT to XLRM top quality 16 channel Mogami snake cable (16 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik TT and XLRM with Mogami 2934 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number label. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2934 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top-quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2934 cable
- 16 sends configuration
- Neutrik connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number label
- Numbered: 1-16 (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional colored boots
- Pick one color for all
- Multi-Color is 10 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray, White, Black (repeat)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 13 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with blue and violet shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with blue and violet shrink color labels and green master.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Colored Boot (for XLR connectors only)
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the TT end
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on the XLRM end
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)