This is our custom-built 20 Send x 4 Return Mogami Stage Snake (20x4). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2936 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number labels. The stage box is a RapcoHorizon box, a heavy-duty metal box with all Neutrik metal connectors and a metal cable grip. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2936 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable. ** Note, to keep prices down, this is not a typically stocked snake. It will normally require an extra week or two to order parts, build, and ship.
- Our Premium quality stage snake made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2936 cable
- 20 sends 4 returns configuration
- All Neutrik connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number labels
- Numbered: 1-20 & A-D (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional colored boots for connector ID. Pick one color for all or.
- Multi-Color is 10 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray, White, Black (repeat)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option and the stage box)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Optional extend fanout length, Normal is about 13"
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to the end of the box.
We can custom almost anything. If you need different options, please contact us.
||Photo 1 shows sample snake ends with black and gold connectors with green custom colored shrink, TRS returns on the box, XLR Returns on Fanout and +6 inches on fanout.
Photo 2 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Length: Total length of snake
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)