This is our custom-built Mogami 3104 dual 12 AWG (4-conductor) speaker cable with an overall (round) rubber jacket made with Mogami W3104 wire. Dual means it carries two speaker channels for things like bi-amping or sub and main speaker sets. This is a heavy-duty rubber jacketed speaker cable with great flexibility. These are excellent sounding cables and are perfect for studio or live sound applications.
We can make these in any configuration, and there are way too many to list here, please contact us for additional options if you do not see what you need below.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need - see below for all option
- Connectors that do not require a fanout
- Speakon 4 pole Straight (both channels wired) (Neutrik)
- Speakon 8 pole (two channels wired, pinout info required) (Neutrik)
- EP 4, 6, 8 pole Male and Female (pinout info required) (Amphenol)
- Connectors that require a fanout (fanout to 2 connectors)
- 1/4" (G&H)
- 1/4" Female (Switchcraft)
- Banana Connectors
- Dual Speakon 4 pole (Neutrik)
- Fork or Spade Terminals
- Great price
- Mogami 3104, 12-4 wire
- Color labels
- Optional Braided sleeve on fanout short fanouts, Standard on long
- Number Label (fanout only)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Shrink Color Master" option that you pick)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Select fanout length
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable with yellow master color label and red shrink color labels and all Speakon connectors.
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with yellow master color label and red shrink color labels and all Speakon connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.