This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF top quality 4 channel AES/EBU Digital Mogami snake cable (4 sends configuration). You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 3161 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code, strain relief, and number label. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 3161 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 4 sends configuration
- Great price
- Mogami 3161 Digital cable
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number label
- Numbered: 1-4 (unless requested otherwise)
- Pick one color for all
- Multi-Color is 4 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Add your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 10 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with blue shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with blue shrink color labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.
See description above and options below for more information.
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the XLRM end
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on the XLRF end
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)