DMX 3 pin XLR Male to RJ-45 Adapter.
This is our custom-built adapter cable for lights that use RJ-45 CAT-5 for DMX input and output or to use installed CAT-5 wiring for your DMX lines. Construction is with a black stranded CAT-5 wire, top quality RJ-45, and Neutrik XLR connector. There is an optional label at the RJ-45 end to ID the pinout used.
There are multiple pinouts for the RJ-45 end of this adapter. In the field below "Gear Pinout" please select the pinout you require, ESTA is the most common pinout. Please select ESTA for a pass-through set. If pinout is not listed please in the "Gear Make/Model" provide us the make and model of the gear at the RJ-45 so we can confirm the pinout (example: Color Kinetics PDS-60). Omission will result in an order delay while we contact you.
- Our top quality adapter cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Stranded CAT-5 wire
- Neutrik XLR connector
- You select the configuration you need
- XLR Male, XLR Male Gold
- XLR Male Right Angle, XLR Male Gold Right Angle
- Optional label with RJ-45 Pinout (see note below)
- Optional colored boot for XLR and Ethercon only
- Option select the length you want
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
The optional pinout label is to indicate the gear make / pinout for easy identification of these cables if you require multiple cables with multiple pinouts.
|| Phot show 1 Ft cable shown with pinout label
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.