This is our custom-built Unbalanced Adapter or Specialty cable. Construction is Neutrik connectors with Horizon HI-Z1 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Horizon HI-Z1 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
Balanced connectors will be wired with low tied to ground. If you have any special requirements, please let us know.
- Our high-quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need
- Many connector options: (see below for all options)
- Gold RCA
- TS 1/4"
- TRS 1/4"
- Fork (AKA: Spade) Terminals
- Eurostyle (AKA: Phoenix Connect) terminal block
- Select XLR and TRS ends for an unbalanced to balanced adapter
- Great price
- Horizon HI-Z1 cable
- Neutrik connectors
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable with TS 1/4" and RCA white.
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with TS 1/4" and RCA white.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For a comparable balanced cable we recommend the Lo-Z1 cable CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.