This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF quad microphone cable, Horizon NM4-XX series. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Horizon Lo-Z4 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Horizon Lo-Z4 cable is very flexible, durable, medium-weight cable.
- Our top quality quad microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price!
- Horizon Quad Lo-Z4 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with a brown color label.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors and brown color label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.