This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF quad microphone cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with RapcoHorizon MIC4 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. RapcoHorizon MIC4 cable is very flexible, durable, medium-weight cable.
- Our top quality quad microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price!
- RapcoHorizon Quad MIC4 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with a brown color label.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors and brown color label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.