This is our custom-built TS 1/4" to TS 1/4" dual (stereo) cable. Construction is Neutrik TRS with Mogami 2528 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2528 cable is a dual unbalanced cable in a zip-cord style and is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
- Our top quality dual unbalanced line cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2528 Mic cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik TS connectors with multiple configurations:
- Flat Right Angle (Hicon brand)
- Quantity-2 Right Angle Male to Quantity-2 Straight Male
- Quantity-2 Right Angle Male to Quantity-2 Right Angle Male
- Optional color label
- Shrink Color Label: Color for channel 1
- Shrink Color Label 2: Color for channel 2
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Colored boot: Boot for channel 1
- Colored boot 2: Boot for channel 2
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.