This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF standard microphone cable. Construction is a selection of Cable Techniques Low-Profile XLRs and Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2552 cable. The low-profile XLRs allow a smaller profile on the XLR and will fit into tighter spaces. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2552 cable is a very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 Mic cable
- All configurations are Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik & Cable Techniques XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows a 2' cable with low-profile connectors.
Photo 2 shows the two ends of low-profile connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.