This item is really two cables- MIDI to XLRM and MIDI to XLRF, creating an adapter set of cables. Construction is Neutrik XLRs and Rean MIDI connectors with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik and Rean connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2552 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
These cables enable you to send MIDI signal (minus the Syncro pins 1 and 3, which are not often used) down a standard mic cable or stage snake. Keep in mind that MIDI can be a temperamental signal, and long runs can cause problems. The better the quality of wire that it is sent down, the better chances of not having a problem.
- Our top-quality adapter cables made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 Mic cable
- Optional upgrade to Gold connectors
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot for XLRs only
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Length 1 for length of the Male XLR to MIDI cable
- Length 2 for length of the Female XLR to MIDI cable
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 1' set of the cables.
Photo 2 shows 1' set of the cables focusing on the ends.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||This can be longer than the recommended MIDI specifications; before purchasing, please read this info; by purchasing, you agree to the terms listed. Long Length MIDI Cables Information Page.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.