This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF Top grade microphone cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2791 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2791 cable is very flexible, durable, medium-weight cable. If you are on more of a budget, you might consider the 2552 or 2549 cables.
Mogami 2791 "Extreme Durability" wire is a great pick for a cable that is going to be used and abused. It has a braided shield, so you don't have to worry about twists in your cable from a served shield unwrapping from improper wrapping, and it has cloth fill to cushion any impacts and aid in flexibility. The flex life is rated at 164,000 cycles, which blows anything else away. If you need durability, this is the cable to pick.
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2791 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.