This is our custom-built 10 pin XLRF to qty. 4 XLRM, top quality 4 channel Mogami snake cable . You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 2931 cable with Neutrik connectors. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2931 cable is a very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
This cable is designed for the Rode NT-SF1 mic, and the pinout conforms to Rode's spec. This can be used with that mic or as a stand-alone 4-channel snake by adding a breakout cable. We are happy to use another pinout to fit other applications please just let us know in the special instructions.
- Our top-quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2931 cable
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number label
- Numbered: 1-4 (unless requested otherwise)
- Please special request NT-SF1 labels if interested
- Optional colored boots
- Pick one color for all
- Multi-Color is 4 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow
- Please special request NT-SF1 Colors if interested
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 10 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows a 5ft cable with black shrink.
Photo 2 shows two ends of a cable with black shrink.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.