This is our custom-built MIDI top quality 4 channel Mogami snake cable. You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Rean MIDI connectors with Mogami 2931 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number labeled. Rean connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. This cable carries just the MIDI signal, and the Syncro pins 2 and 3 are not connected, which are not often used anyways. Mogami 2931 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top-quality MIDI snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- 4 channel configuration
- Great price
- Mogami 2931 cable
- Rean and Switchcraft MIDI connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Number label
- Numbered: 1-4 (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 10 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options, please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with blue shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with blue shrink color labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||This can be longer than the recommended MIDI specifications; before purchasing, please read this info; by purchasing, you agree to the terms listed. Long Length MIDI Cables Information Page.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.