This is our custom-built TT to TT top quality 4 channel Mogami snake cable. You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik TT with Mogami 2931 cable, fan-out wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number label. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for it's ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2931 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2931 cable
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fan-out
- Number label
- Numbered: 1-4 (unless requested otherwise)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 10 inch.
- * If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted when built
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options please contact us.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with blue shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with blue shrink color labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the TT end
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on the TT end
- Label: Custom label
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Label: Color label for lines 1-2
- Shrink Color Label 2: Color label for lines 3-4
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)