This is our custom-built TRS to D-Sub 25 Male top quality 8 channel Mogami snake cable. You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik TRS 1/4" and Male DB-25 with Mogami 2932 cable, fan-out wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number label. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for it's ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2932 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2932 cable
- Neutrik connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fan-out
- Channel labels
- Normally numbered 1-8
- Label to match the D-sub layout for your specific gear
- Request other label format
- Optional colored boots for connector ID. Pick one color for all or "Multi Color" for multi color ID using standard color code.
- Standard Color code is 8 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 12 inch.
- * If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted when built
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
- Select the D-Sub Hood
- Black Plastic: Heavy duty plastic hood with thumbscrews
- Metal: Ultra heavy duty metal hood with thumbscrews, Metal offer extreme durability and RFI/EMI protection.
- Metal 45 degree Out: Ultra heavy duty metal hood with thumbscrews and a cable output at 45 degree, Metal offer extreme durability and RFI/EMI protection.
- Select the D-Sub Hood Screw Type
- American: the most common type on most gear
- Metric: Fairly uncommon, we are working on a list of companies that use metric and the only so far is Apogee.
If you need different options please contact us.
D-Sub wiring fits Digidesign/Avid, Apogee, IZ, Mackie, Tascam, Burl, Focusrite, and many more. If not listed and you are unsure about your gear, please contact us and we'll look it up.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with yellow shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with yellow shrink color labels and red master.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Colored Boot (for TRS connectors only)
- Black and Gold TRS Connectors
- D-Sub Options (see above)
- Fanout Label: Select Numbered for normal label or D-sub configuration to have it labeled to match your gear at the D-sub end. (Requires "Gear at D-Sub End" info completed)
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout
- Gear at D-Sub End: Please tell us what gear you are connecting this to so we can confirm the pinout (Make, Model, Connector if applicable)
- Label: Custom label
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- D-Sub Screws (see above)
- Shrink Color Label: Color label for lines 1-4
- Shrink Color Label 2: Color label for lines 5-8
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition and snake to D-Sub connection (custom labels are printed on it)