This is our custom-built XLRF to D-Sub 25 Male top quality 8 channel Mogami snake cable. You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Neutrik XLRF and Male DB-25 with Mogami 2932 cable, fanout wires with braided sleeve for protection, connectors with shrink tubing for color code and strain relief, and number label. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is one of the best wires, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2932 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
- Our top-quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2932 cable
- Neutrik connectors
- Color label
- Braided sleeve on fanout
- Channel labels
- Normally numbered 1-8
- Label to match the D-sub layout for your specific gear
- Request another label format
- Optional colored boots
- Pick one color for all
- Multi-Color is 8 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 12 inch.
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
- Select the D-Sub Hood
- Black Plastic: Heavy-duty black plastic hood
- Metal: Heavy-duty , extreme durability, and RFI/EMI protection.
- Metal 45deg Out: Heavy-duty , output at 45 degree, extreme durability, and RFI/EMI protection.
- Select the D-Sub Hood Screw Type
- American: the most common type on most gear
- Metric: Fairly uncommon
If you need different options, please contact us.
D-Sub wiring fits Digidesign/Avid, Apogee, IZ, Mackie, Tascam, Burl, Focusrite, and many more. If not listed and you are unsure about your gear, please contact us and we'll look it up.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with yellow shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with yellow shrink color labels and red master.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
- Colored Boot (for XLR connectors only)
- Fanout Label: Select Numbered for normal label or D-sub configuration to have it labeled to match your gear at the D-sub end. (Requires "Gear at D-Sub End" info completed)
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout
- Gear at D-Sub End: Please tell us what gear you are connecting this to so we can confirm the pinout (Make, Model, Connector if applicable)
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition and snake to D-Sub connection (custom labels are printed on it)