This is our custom-built D-Sub 25 Male to D-Sub 9 Male top quality 4 channel AES/EBU Digital Mogami snake cable (Out to In configuration). This only connects the 4 channels of inputs on the D-sub, the others are not used. You won't find a nicer snake anywhere. Construction is Male DB-25 to Male DB-9 with Mogami 3161 AES/EBU snake cable, connectors have shrink tubing for color code and strain relief. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for it's ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 3161 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
This cable only connects the 4 channels of inputs on the 25 pin D-sub. This is for applications where the gear with the 25 pin D-Sub does not require and/or use the output channels on the 25 pin D-Sub.
- Our top quality snake cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 3161 Digital cable
- Color label
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Select the D-Sub Hood
- Metal: Ultra heavy duty metal hood with thumbscrews, Metal offer extreme durability and RFI/EMI protection.
- Metal 45deg Out: (25pin only) Ultra heavy duty metal hood with thumbscrews and a cable output at 45 degree, Metal offer extreme durability and RFI/EMI protection.
- Select the D-Sub Hood Screw Type
- American: the most common type on most gear
- Metric: Fairly uncommon, we are working on a list of companies that use metric and the only so far is Apogee.
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
If you need different options please contact us.
If you are unsure about your gear's pinout please contact us and we'll look it up.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with red shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with red master.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.
- D-Sub Options (see above)
- Gear at D-Sub End: Please tell us what gear you are connecting this to so we can confirm the pinout (Make, Model, Connector if applicable)
- Label: Custom label
- Length: Length of cable
- Length Additional: Length added to length option for cables over 100Ft
- D-Sub Screws (see above)
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to D-Sub connection (custom labels are printed on it)