This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF Ultra Heavy Duty AES/EBU 110ohm digital cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 3173 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 3173 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable, with 18awg twisted pair core and a served shield with drain. It is rated for AES runs to about 1000ft.
- Our top quality digital cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 3173 Digital cable
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 980 Ft. (anything available by request)
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Pick the length you need
- Select a multitude of lengths between 1 Ft and 980 Ft ( The maximum length available is 300m if you need the extra 8 Ft let us know)
- For 450 Ft select "Length" 50 Ft and "Length Additional" 450 Ft
- **Many longer lengths are often not in stock and will take a few extra days to ship
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.