This is the same product as our cables with defined lengths but with more length options.
This is our custom-built XLRM to XLRF standard microphone cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with RapcoHorizon MIC1 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. RapcoHorizon MIC1 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable. If you are looking for something a bit heavier, you might consider the MIC5 cables.
- Our top quality microphone cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price!
- RapcoHorizon MIC1 cable
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft. (anything available by request)
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik XLR connectors: (see below for all options)
- X Series
- XX Series
- Right Angle (RX Series)
- Switched (FXS Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with a gray color label.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors and gray color label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.