This is our custom-built BNC to BNC 50ohm coaxial cable. Construction is BNCs with Lcom RG-58C style cable. This wire is very high quality wire, selected for its durability. This cable is fairly flexible, durable, light-weight cable, with 20awg stranded center conductor and a 95% braided shield.
This RG-58C wire supports 1GHz or 1000MHz bandwidth. *** This is a 50 ohm cable not for use with SDI, clock, S/Pdif, or most video. Typical applications include antennas, wireless mic antennas, wireless monitor antennas and more.
- Our top quality coaxial cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- RG-58C coaxial cable
- Single 95% braid shield
- Gold center pin BNC connectors
- Top quality Amphenol connectors
- 1 GHz Bandwidth
- Low Attenuation & Return Loss
- Precision 50 ohm Impedance
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft.
- Any length available upon request including longer lengths
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length, and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
RG-58C Attenuation (dB per 100ft)
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.