This is our custom-built Mogami 2964 Clock/SDI/SPDIF/Video 75ohm coaxial cable. Construction is with Mogami 2964 cable and your selection of connectors. Mogami wire is (as far as I'm concerned) the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2964 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable, with 24awg center and a dual served shield.
By specification SPDIF, Component (RGB and Y/Pb/Pr), Composite video, and Clock all have the same wire requirement of 75ohm coaxial cable, so this fits the needs for digital audio, video, and Clock. Typically SPDIF uses RCAs, Clock uses BNCs, and Video uses both BNCs and RCAs. There are many factors affecting digital and video performance, for example, noise in the environment, bit rate or data rate, and cable characteristics. As a good rule of thumb, it is good to keep SPDIF runs to 10ft to 15ft maximum, and video runs under 25ft, and as always, the shorter the run, the better.
- Our high-quality coaxial cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2964 super flexible coaxial cable
- Dual Served shields
- Connector options:
- Soldered BNC (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Neutrik RearTWIST BNC (4.5 GHz Bandwidth)
- Neutrik Gold Soldered RCA (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Soldered F-Type (Unknown Bandwidth)
- Body label band (for soldered RCA only)
- Neutrik BNC Boot (for RearTWIST BNC only)
- Optional Color label
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft.
- Any length available upon request including longer lengths
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example "CD out", "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
Mogami 2964 attenuation 1.9db/100ft at 10MHz. Mogami only provides information up to 10MHz, though the Mogami reps have said that this cable will support 3G SDI to a distance of 50-100ft with 50ft being optimal and up to 100 in ideal circumstances. No attenuation data or solid data available on that (which I'd prefer to have).
||Photo 1 shows 5' cable with Solder BNC and Solder RCA connectors.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with Solder BNC and Solder RCA connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.