This is our custom-built Adapter or Specialty cable with Panel Mount Connectors. Construction is Neutrik connectors with Mogami 2319 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2319 is an unbalanced "instrument cable" style cable and is a very flexible, durable, lightweight cable.
All panel connectors are Neutrik D-Size mounting, and the cable end connector and cable will pass through the hole for the connector. If you want the panel connector left unterminated and the wire just prepped for on-site completion, please let us know in the special instructions. For a panel-to-panel cable, please contact us.
Mounting screws are optional; we have machine screws with nuts which are good for metal panels like rack plates, and sheet metal wood screws, which are good for metal and wood panels. All screws are sold as a pair for both mounting holes.
Balanced connectors will be wired with low tied to ground. If you have any special requirements, please let us know.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need
- Many connector options: (see below for all options)
- XLR Mini
- TS 1/4"
- TRS 1/4
- Great price
- Mogami 2319 cable (aka W2319)
- Neutrik, Switchcraft, and other high-quality connectors
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for XLR and 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable sample
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.