This is our custom-built Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone out to Mono input cable. Construction is Neutrik connectors with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate signal transmission qualities and durability. Mogami 2552 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
This cable takes the stereo output from a headphone jack like on an IPod or Phone and ties the left and right together and feeds it into a single mono input.
- Our top quality control cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 cable
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft. (anything available by request)
- Neutrik connectors
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Select the length you need
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out", "Channel 1 In", etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 2' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.