This is our custom-built TRS to TRS balanced line cable (TRS is 1/4" stereo or balanced connector). Construction is Neutrik TRS connectors with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2552 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable. If you are looking for something a bit heavier, you might consider the 2549 cables.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 cable
- All configurations available in Nickel-Silver or Black-Gold connectors
- Neutrik TRS connectors: (see below for all options)
- C Series
- PX Series
- Right Angle (PX Series)
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Length, Ex: Red=10ft, White=15ft, Blue=20ft, (you can pick your own code).
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 6' cable with a red color label.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with nickel-silver straight connectors and red color label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||If you need more connector options like XLR to TRS or RCA to Female TS etc. see our "Specialty Cables" or CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.