This is our custom-built Ground Lift Cable. To eliminate ground loops and noise you sometimes need to detach (Lift) the ground on one end of a cable. This cable is built with the ground lifted on one end to break ground loops and connected on the other end to maintain shield connection to ground. This is a good first step to eliminate noise but not a guaranteed solution. Construction is Neutrik connectors with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2552 is a balanced "microphone cable" style cable and is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need
- XLR Female, XLR Male
- TRS 1/4"
- Eurostyle (AKA: Phoenix Connect) terminal block
- Many More, See below for all options
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 Ground Lift Cable
- Neutrik connectors
- Labeled "Ground Lift" with Blue shrink
- Optional other colors
- Optional colored boot for XLR and 1/4" only
- Option select the length you want
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable with XLR male and XLR female.
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with XLR male and XLR female and standard blue label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.