This is our custom-built Mogami 2552 with TA3F Mini 3pin XLR connector to 1/8" or 3.5mm connector for Shure wireless receiver output. This is a custom cable similar to Shure's WA461 that connects a wireless receiver pack. Construction is Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2552 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
For Shure UR5 and FP5 and similar receivers. May be compatible with other brands that use the same connector and pinout. This cable ties the tip and ring to feed the signal into the left and right
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the connection you need
- TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold
- TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold Right Angle
- TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) Female Gold
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 cable
- Switchcraft TA3F connector
- Optional color label
- Option select the length you want
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
** To find the tip to tip length add about 1.5" for straight and 1" for Right Angle.
||Photo 1 shows a 2' cable with TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold connector.
Photo 2 shows one option for the cable with TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold connector.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.