This is our custom-built 7-pin XLRM to 7 Pin XLRF Tube Mic Cable. Construction is Neutrik XLRs with Mogami 3172 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around, with no screws to fall out after years of abuse. Mogami wire is the best wire used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 3172 cable is a very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable with 6 conductors and a shield specifically designed for tube mics.
**** IMPORTANT: To build this cable, we need the correct pinout. We have a list of known brands in the options. If your brand is not on the list, we can help research it, but we must have the make and model of the mic. Please list it in the "special instructions," if you have the pinout details, please provide it. Also, we cannot guarantee that every mic from one manufacturer uses the same pinout. We must assume that they are all the same until we get other information. This page will be updated as needed.
- Our top-quality tube mic cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Mogami 3172 cable
- Select the length you need from 1 Ft to 400 Ft. (anything available by request)
- Neutrik Black-Gold XX series connectors
- Optional color label
- Works great for strain relief
- Identify Left = White, Right = Red
- Optional colored boot
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable.
Photo 2 shows the two ends with black-gold straight connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.