We are a huge fan of Mogami cable! We sell lots of Mogami mic cables, so let me tell you about a few of the options:
- The best-selling mic cable we have is Mogami 2549. It is the best standard mic cable we sell. It is a nice compromise between size, quality, and cost. It has a 22AWG twisted-pair, and a hefty wrapped shield, so it has a nice weight and sounds amazing. It is very durable, and the price is great for it.
- The next best option is Mogami 2552. This, too, is amazing wire! It has a lighter construction than 2549 with a 26awg twisted-pair and a wrapped shield. It too is a great-sounding wire but with a reduced price tag from2549. If you on a little tighter budget, I know you will still be happy with 2552.
- Beyond that, we have Mogami 3106, which is a dual-channel cable. It is almost a split between 2552 and 2549, having 24awg twisted-pair. Also great for any application!
- We also stock 2534 quad cable, 2893 thin quad, 2697 thin cable, and more. I will feature these in a future newsletter.
- If you’d like assistance choosing the right wire for your situation, we are always here to help you decide via call, text, or email…