This is our custom-built Adapter or Specialty cable. Construction is Neutrik connectors with Horizon Lo-Z5 cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Horizon Lo-Z5 is a balanced "microphone cable" style cable and is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
Balanced connectors will be wired "1 to 1" using the most commonly accepted pin configurations, e.g., XLR to TRS would be 2 - Tip, 3 - Ring, 1 - Sleeve. For unbalanced connectors low and ground will be tied. If you have any special requirements, please let us know.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the configuration you need
- Many connector options: (see below for all options)
- TS 1/4"
- TRS 1/4
- Fork (AKA: Spade)
- Eurostyle (AKA: Phoenix Connect)
- Great price
- Horizon Lo-Z5 High-grade cable
- Neutrik connectors
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for XLR and 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 10' cable with black and gold XLR male and TRS 1/4".
Photo 2 shows one option for the two ends with black and gold XLR male and TRS 1/4".
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For a comparable unbalanced instrument cables we recommend the Hi-Z1 cable CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.