This is our custom-built Mogami 2319 TA3F Mini 3pin XLR to XLR F for Samson wireless systems with a mic. This is a custom cable similar to Samson's that connects a dynamic mic like the SM-58 or SM-57 to a wireless bodypack. Construction is Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors with Mogami 2319 cable. Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2319 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
For any Samson pack that uses the TA3 connector. May be compatible with other brands that use the same connector and pinout.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the connection you need
- Black and Gold
- Right Angle
- Great price
- Mogami 2319 cable
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Switchcraft TA3F connector
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for XLR only (Not for switched XLR)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
** To find the tip to tip length add about 1.5" for straight and .5" for Right Angle.
||Photo 1 shows a 2ft cable with nickel XLR and TA3F and green shrink label.
Photo 2 shows one option for the cable with nickel XLR and TA3F and green shrink label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.