This is our custom-built Mogami 2319 with 1/8"-3.5mm locking connector to a selection of connectors for Sennheiser wireless receiver output. This is a custom cable similar to Sennheiser's CL100 that connects a wireless receiver pack. Construction is Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors with Mogami 2319 cable. Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2319 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
For Sennheiser EK100, EW100 or similar pack that uses the locking 1/8" connector output. May be compatible with other brands that use the same connector and pinout.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the connection you need
- Gold RCA
- XLR Male
- TS 1/4", TRS 1/4"
- Many more, see below for all options
- Great price
- Mogami 2319 cable
- Switchcraft locking 1/8" connector
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
** To find the tip to tip length add about 2.5" for straight and 1.5" for Right Angle.
||Photo 1 shows a 1' cable with nickel XLR male and 1/8" connectors.
Photo 2 shows one option for the cable with nickel XLR male and 1/8" connectors.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.