This is our custom-built Mogami 2524 with 1/8"-3.5mm locking to TS 1/4" for older Line6 wireless systems with an instrument. This is a custom cable similar to Line6's that connects an instrument like a guitar or bass to a wireless bodypack. Construction is Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors with Mogami 2524 cable. Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2524 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable.
Confirmed compatible with XDS95, XDS-Plus, XDR-957, and XDR95 systems system, XDT4 and XDT1 packs and may be compatible with others. May be compatible with other brands that use the same connector and pinout.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the connection you need: (see below for all options)
- Nickel & Gold
- Right Angle
- Flat Right Angle
- Great price
- Mogami 2524 cable
- Neutrik TS connectors
- Switchcraft locking 1/8" connector
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- What it's connecting to or from, for example, "CD out" "Channel 1 In" etc.
- Length label
- Your logo, please contact before ordering
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
** To find the tip to tip length add about 2.5" for straight and 1.5" for Right Angle.
||Photo 1 shows 3' cable with Right Angle Gold TS 1/4" and 1/8" and orange shrink label.
Photo 2 shows one option for the cable with Right Angle Gold TS 1/4" and 1/8" and orange shrink label.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.