This is our custom-built Mogami 2552 with TA3FL connector to your selection, for AKG headphones like K553 MKII. This is a custom cable similar to AKG's EK500 but without the coil that connects to their headphones with a TA3M connector. Construction is Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors with Mogami 2552 cable. Neutrik and Switchcraft connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami 2552 cable is very flexible, durable, light-weight cable.
- Our top quality cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- You select the connection you need
- Combo 1/4" - 1/8"
- See below for all options
- Great price
- Mogami 2552 cable
- Neutrik/Rean connectors
- Switchcraft TA3F connector
- Optional color label
- Optional colored boot for 1/4" only (photo shows XLR Boot)
- Option select the length you want
- Optional "Length adjustment"
- Add inches to your cable to make the exact length you need
- Example "Length" = "2 Ft" and "Length adjustment" = "+ 6 inch", your cable will be 30 inches (wire length)**
- Optional custom label (standard label is black text on white shrink, change shrink color with the "Color Label" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Length label
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
||Photo 1 shows 3 ft cable with Gold TRS 1/4"
Photo 2 shows one option for the cable with Gold TRS 1/4" and the TA3F.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.
||For more information about cable lengths, CLICK HERE.