This is our custom-built 6 channels of TRS 1/4" to XLRs (Male and Female) insert cable. Construction is Neutrik TRS & XLR connectors with Mogami 2933 snake cable. Neutrik connectors are some of the best connectors around. Mogami wire is the best wire, used in the best studios for its ultimate sound qualities and durability. Mogami 2933 cable is very flexible, durable, heavy-weight cable. Each channel is constructed as a "Y" for Insert Send-Return, wired TRS out to two XLR connectors, the first (XLR Male) labeled for Send and wired to the Tip, the second (XLR Female) labeled for Return and wired to the Ring.
- Our top-quality insert cable made-to-order
- Custom Built: BETTER, FASTER, MORE OPTIONS
- Great price
- Neutrik TRS & XLR connectors
- Optional connector upgrade
- Shrink Color Master: Color of shrink that covers the snake to fanout transition (custom labels are printed on it)
- Optional colored boots for snake / connector ID.
- Pick one color for all connectors
- Multi-Color is 6 colors: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue
- "Snd-Ret ID" to color ID the sends are white and returns are red (TRS ends remains black)
- Optional custom label (Printed on the "Color Label Master" option)
- Your name, company, or phone number
- Label the connection
- Length label
- Select fanout length: Normal length is approximately 12 inch.
- Fanout Length: Length of fanout on the TRS insert end
- Fanout Length 2: Length of fanout on outboard gear end
- If a short cable is ordered, fanout length may need to be adjusted
- Length is the cut wire length and will be about mid-connector to mid-connector.
|| Photo 1 shows the two ends with gray and red shrink color labels and visual wiring layout.
Photo 2 shows expanded view of the two ends with gray and red shrink color labels and yellow master and a close up of the labels.
Photo 3 shows the wire thickness.
||For more information about cable types, CLICK HERE.